3.6.09

Dappi Nylon Pants: Take Two

Dappi Nylon Pants
I recently purchased several of these Dappi nylon diaper pants from cottonbabies.com. They come in a package of 2 which costs $5.00. My son has worn them everywhere- and I mean everywhere; he has sat in the dirt, tussled with the dog, and ridden his little trike in nothing but his Dappi pants covered diaper- and they have held up beautifully! I have not had a single leak, even overnight. Yes, they do stain, but so do his other clothes that go where he goes. They are soft and light, and do not make his skin hot like other diaper covers, even the expensive pul ones. And I love the way I can get several uses between machine washes just by swishing them in the sink and hanging them to dry. I should have gotten some long ago. They are the best combination of economy and performance/ quality that I have come across in the diaper cover world.


No comments:

Post a Comment